As promised yesterday, here is a list of the songs I have on my play list that are guaranteed to make me cry.....sometimes you just have to let the tears fall to feel better. Please post your songs under comments, I'd love to download some more. Seems that there are very few songs (like 3-4) actually written referring to infertility but the other songs are about some form of grieving. Here it is:
1."Not Ready to Make Nice" by the Dixie Chicks- As I said in my post yesterday, this song hits the nail right on the head for me about those certain people who never have anything nice to say even though they know it's a sensitive issue.
2. "I Would Die for That" by Kellie Coffey- This song is a sure-fire way to make me cry, every time, even though I've heard it 7048237639704098047198752987 times. This is a must have on any infertile's play list. Even if you aren't infertile and are for some odd reason looking at my blog, listen to this song, it will give you a little more insight on what the hell we go through.
3. "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble- the part where it says "I might have to wait, I'll never give up, I guess it's half timing and the other half's luck, wherever you are, whenever it's right, you'll come out of nowhere and into my life...."
4. "God Gave Me You" by Blake Shelton- this is more about how I feel about my husband and my someday-child. My husband has been a God send through all of this, he is so selfless and willing to do anything to get this child, and his support --even just holding me without words while I cry on his lap on my bad days.
5. "So Hard" by the Dixie Chicks- A bit of a weird song in some ways but there is a part in the song that speaks directly about infertility and how it feels like it should be the one thing a woman can do.
6. "Come Tomorrow" by Juliet Lloyd- Just listen to it....
7. "A Little Bit Stronger" by Sara Evans- the first part about just managing to get up and get dressed and how you get a little bit better about putting on your "I'm ok" face each day.
8. "The Climb" by Miley Cirus- obviously about a struggle to attain a dream.
9. "Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)" by Gary Allan- a reminder that the pain has to end at some point.....right?....please?
10. "Praise You in This Storm" by Casting Crowns- I've always liked this group, their voices are calming to me. It's a beautiful song about a struggle and not understanding why you feel that God is letting you go through this alone but trusting that he has a plan.
11. "Does Anybody Hear Her" by Casting Crowns- Just because sometimes I feel so damn forgotten and alone.
12. "Stand" by Rascal Flatts- about finding your strength in tough times.
** On a side note: Does anyone know how to center the blog title? I must have a little OCD in me because I can't stand it anymore, it is driving me crazy! Help would be appreciated, thanks!