Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Song- "I Would Die For That" by Kellie Coffey






This is the song I tried to put up in my last post which apparently didn't work. This is such a beautiful song, and I cry every single time I hear it. I see so many people that are given the gift of a precious child that arguably don't deserve the privilege--they see it as a burden, not a miracle. Why not me? I had a friend ask me once (with only the best intentions) If I couldn't get pregnant, would I be willing to let someone else carry my baby. This was before we knew my husband was azoospermic. It's a fair question, but for some reason I found it very offensive. If I can't do it--if I'm going to miss out on the gift of carrying my child and experiencing all that anyways I would probably just adopt, quite honestly. Of course I want children of my own flesh and blood, and my husband's, but I'm not sure I could bear the sight and thought of someone else carrying my child. Selfish and stupid? Maybe, but that's how I feel. I want to bring my own dream to life.....I want to feel my child move inside me. I want to experience the one thing unique to being a woman--morning sickness, swollen ankles & all!



No comments:

Post a Comment