Thursday, March 28, 2013

CD 1

It is a rare occasion that my cycle is not 28 days exactly but this time I have started a day early. My cramps are in full force, but my emotions pretty stable for once (I'm just so excited to start our first IUI nothing can bring me down right now.) 
I called the clinic yesterday and picked up my Clomid this morning. With our biggest bills going out this week things are starting to look a bit tight in our account but I am keeping my head up and hoping we can squeak by until next pay day. I am anticipating a couple of our next bills to be a bit late --which is hard for me because I'm sort of OCD about our credit and I hate owing money period. At this point if it means having our baby in our arms sooner than later I will deal with the bills after our procedure. Right now I am conserving every single penny I can...



3 comments:

  1. Again jealous that you don't have to be on provera!!! If you're worried about late payments--even if a few days, call the creditors-I bet they will work with you and you won't stress so much. Stress + IUI is not fun! Of course once you get to the IUI its unavoidable!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Queen Mom, I didn't think about that but will have to give it a try!

      Delete
  2. When you have time, check out the youtube link on my latest post. This woman got pregnant with her first IUI. Of course, I thought of you! It will help keep your excitement going.

    ReplyDelete